Do you hibernate during winter?
What happens to your workouts when it’s cold outside?
- They chill. I enjoy the same outdoor activities
- They move inside- its too cold out there for me
- They need help! I have trouble staying on track in the colder, darker months
- They refresh. I ski, snowboard, and try other winter sports
- Nothing. I always work out indoors
which of the above is true for you?
Did you know 30% of people DO NOT exercise at all during winter months???
Here’s a tip-
rather than wrapping yourself in blankets and curling up on the couch- bundle up and take a walk :your body burns more calories because it has to work hard to keep itself warm!!
-Trainer Cat Heitz
The Training Floor