SPICY BLACKENED CHICKEN
This one happens to be my favorite dish in the world /minus the spiciness.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp paprika
4 tsp chili powder
4 tsp ground pepper
4 tsp sugar
4tsp garlic powder
4 tsp of onion powder
4 tsp faijita seasoning
1 onion sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell peper, sliced
1 jalapeno pepper, minced(i don’t use this)
How to make it
1. In a small bowl mix paprika, chili powder, black pwper, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and fajuta seasoning.
2. Clean 4 boneless chicken breasts. Trim fat and pat dry with a paper towel. Lightly coat one side of each with olive oil and rub a liberal amount of spoce mix int the chicken breasts. Repeat the process on the opposite sides.
3. Let sit in the refrigerator for 15 minuntes.
4. Place chicken breast on a hot barbecue and grill fro 6-7 minutes per side. Or bake in the oven in a baking dish for 20-30 minutes. Make sure it’s cooked through.
5. while the chicken is cooking , saute onions with 2 tbsp of olive oil for 2 mins.
6. Add the bell peppers and jalapenos and saute for 4 mins more or until peppers are semisoft.
7. Plate chicken and top with vegetables.