5 tips for eating right
May 14, 2012
I am not going to tell you that eating right is simple. I’s not in fact I’m working hard at it myself but over the past 2 months I have lost over 20lb by using these 5 elements to my food intake.
1. Try to eat between 5-6 times a day (small meals)
2. Always eat breakfast it’s your most important meal of the day
3. Every meal before 4pm should include carbs, and protein. (think.. sweet potatoes and chicken, or salmon and brown rice, oatmeal and peanut butter)
4. Stay away from high sugar products stay under 9 grams on products (read labels especially yogurts )
5. Unlimited amount of Water and Vegetables, you can never have enough. Try to include all colors
Give these 5 elements a shot! It may take some time but you can do it!!!!